CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2019 & Exam Timetable:
CBSE 10th date sheet 2019: The official date sheet for CBSE class 10 board exam to be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at the official website – www.cbse.nic.in. All those students who would be appearing for the exam to check the entire timetable below. Meanwhile, CBSE has been planned to conduct the exam too earlier compare from the previous year.
The official Timetable of the examination will be released on next week. (October 1st Week). CBSE Said 10th Class and Plus 2 public exams will be held in March, instead of holding in April. The examination schedule will be published in a week. In the current stage, the CBSE is conducting a public examination for 240 lessons in the course.
In this, 15 courses in 10th grade, in vocational skills education; In Plus two, 40 courses are conducted, and lessons are available in lessons, such as typography, computer applications, web application, graphics, and office communications. Exams will begin in the third week of February, for these lessons and vocational courses. For other important lessons, the answer to April will start in March.
Download CBSE Class 10th Datasheet
CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2019: Analysis and Preparation Tips
We are going to provide some exclusive ideas to students to crack the CBSE 10th Class exam with a simple analysis. Please visit our website regularly to get instant education updates every day.
- Scedule your own time for each subjects with date wise.
- Keep your gadgets switch off before starting study. (This is very important one for these generation students)
- Meditate yourself atleat 30 mins a day.
- Start to study with 5 previous years papers.
- Please avoid to studying anything new before exam day.
- Revise important questions and solved examples of each chapter.
- Solved CBSE sample question paper for Class X 10th subjects published by CBSE.
- Revise previous year CBSE Class 10 Solved Papers.
- Check the varieties of questions from NCERT Example.