TNMRB Recruitment 2018, 1884 Assistant Surgeon Posts – Apply Online
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 15.10.2018 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon (General)on a temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service:
Name of the Post: Assistant Surgeon (General)
Total Vacancies: 1884
Salary: Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/- Per Month
Date of Notification 25.09.2018
Last date for submission of Application(only through Online Registration) and online payment 15.10.2018
Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Offline payment method) 17.10.2018
Date of Examination: 09.12.2018
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs(including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities) – 57 Years as on 01.07.2018
- Others 35 Years as on 01.07.2018
- Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others” 48 Years as on 01.07.2018
How to Apply:
1. Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
2. Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph with a placard indicating the name of the candidate and date of taking photograph and scanned image of their signature.
3. A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration. Email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, Other Messages only through the registered e-mail ID.
4. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
5. The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMS. All communication from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered email ID /mobile number only.
6. Payment of fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode.
Download Notification: Click here
Online Registration: Click here