Tamil Nadu Government Employees CPS Annual Slip Account Statement for 2018-19 and 2020-21 are available to Download
Government Information Package Center for Contributory Pension Scheme Accounts for 2018-19 & 2019-20 years for employees and teachers working under the Tribunal Pension Scheme of Tamil Nadu.
CPS Account Slip 2018 – 19, 2019-20, 2020-21 (Contributory Pension Scheme) account statement has been available for download now. Follow the below steps to check your own account status.
Related Post: CPS Missing Credits Online Correction
Procedure to check Tamil Nadu Govt Employees CPS Account Statement for 2020-21:
1. Visit Official CPS Website: http://cps.tn.gov.in/public/
2. Now enter your CPS No. and DOB and click the “Login” button to view your CPS Account statement details.
3. Click the “Account Statement” option in the sidebar and Choose the Year and click the “Submit” button. Now your account statement details will be available to download.
Different options available on CPS Dashboard:
- Update Mobile – To Update your Mobile Number on CPS
- Account Statement – To view and download your Contributory Pension Statement online
- Allotment Letter – To view and download the allotment letter online
- Missing Credits – To know your missed credit details on CPS
- Fix Your DDO – Fixing DDP Template information
- Logout – To Exit from CPS Website
4. Now check your account Opening Balance and Deposits, Interest and Closing Balance details carefully and You can able to view the Missing Credits Information also.
5. Once completed with check Download or Print a copy of your Statement for future reference.