In this post, we will guide you about What is CPS Missing Credits? How to Clearance the Missing Credit through simple steps.
The opportunity is now available to correct and rectify the missing credits on the 2019-2020 CPS Missing Credit Program. Our CPS Account Missing Credits are to be corrected only by our Pay Authorities. So, kindly check your CPS Missing Credits properly and clear it immediately.
The last date for clearance of Missing credits in Tamil Nadu is 31 December 2020.
Related Post: CPS Account Slip 2019-2020
How to Check and Clear CPS Missing Credits and Clearance before end of the year:
1. Visit the Official CPS Website: http://cps.tn.gov.in/public/
2. Now enter your CPS No. and DOB and click the “submit” button to view your CPS Account statement details.
3. Click the “Missing Credits” option. Now will be displayed a list of missing months/ year and Status, Remarks in the table format.
Note: The data which is displayed in the table is an older or outdated one. So candidates need to cross-check and verify it manually using your IT Forms and Previous Payslips for each and every month/year.
- If want to do this process in an easy way just create a simple table for all months includes with the year and fill all month salary and arrear details as follows,
- If you missing any particular month leave it blank and contact your salary authorities and clear it immediately.
Hope you understand the process to find your missing credits. If you have any queries related to this please comment below our team will be ready to give immediate assistance.