TN 10th SSLC Mark Sheet 2021: Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamilnadu will be planned to conduct SSLC Examination 2021 in the month of March/April. After completion of exams, the paper correction will happen in different zones. Once all processes will be completed then the declaration of results date will be announced by the govt. The approximate date for TN SSLC Exam 2021 results is the 3rd Week of May 2021.
Once the declaration of results was completed the distribution of the mark sheet will be sent to the respective schools. Students just go and collect your perspective mark sheet on your school itself. Other than the need for a Digital Copy of the 10th mark sheet also available at the TNDGE and DigiLocker App and Digilocker Website.
Download 10th Mark Sheet 2021
|Name of the Examination||SSLC Examination 2021|
|Planned by||Directorate of Government Exam|
|Status of Exam||Not started Yet|
|Date of Issuing Marksheet||July 2021|
|Marksheet available page||www.dge.tn.gov.in, https://digilocker.gov.in|
How to Download TN 10th Marksheet 2021 Online:
- Go to TN DGE Official Website: www.dge.tn.gov.in
- And click the “SSLC Examination Marksheet 2021” Option.
- Now you will be redirected to Marksheet Download Page.
- Now Enter your Register Number & Date of Birth.
- Then Press Search Option and Download Your Hall Ticket.
Download 10th SSLC Marksheet using DigiLocker App
- Visit Digilocker Official Website.
- In at State Government section click the “Tamil Nadu State Board” Option.
- Then Choose the “Class X Marksheet” Option. Then you will be redirected to the login form.
- Now enter the Mobile/Aadhar No and 6 Digit security PIN and press the “Sign In” button.
Note: If you don’t have an account at DigiLocket kindly click the Signup Option and create the new account then process the above steps.
- Finally, the Get Documents Form will be appeared now enter the Roll No and Month, Year, Certificate Type, and press the “Get Document” button.