General Provident Fund (GPF) annual accounts statements and the opening balance as on the 1st April the total amount deposited and withdrawn during the year, amount of interest credited as on 31st March of the year and the closing balance on that date, for the year 2017-18 of Government employees have been hosted on Accountant General’s official website.
Candidates who want to download GPF account statements for the year 2018-19, GPF Account number, and Suffix (that’s based on the department you worked) are needed. After entering these details, click the login button.
Check related articles:
- CPS Account Slip 2018-19 in Tamil Nadu
- Transfer from CPS to GPF Account by Adjustment
Online GPF Account Balance Check in Tamilnadu @ agae.tn.nic.in/onlinegpf/
In the below steps we will clearly explain how to check GPF Account balance for the Year of 2019-2020 in Tamil Nadu.
1. Visit Official Online GPF of Office of the Accountant General (A&E) – Tamil Nadu – http://www.agae.tn.nic.in/onlinegpf/
2. Now Enter your GPF No. and Your Suffix and Date of Birth Details, final step will be to enter the captcha and then Press the “Login” button.
3. Once you click the login button it will ask you to update the OTP. So check your registered mobile number to enter your account. After entering OTP click the “OK” button.
4. Then choose select financial year you want “View Account Slips” button.
5. That’s all now you may download your complete GPF Annual Statement and PaySlip. Candidates can be Download/Print the Payslip Online.